Sunday, November 18, 2007

How am I going to earn my 1 million dollars?

You may have been wondering how I am going to earn 1 million dollars in a year. It sounds absurd and childish. However, it can be done.

My aim is to earn 400 pips a month.

So let's assume I am consistently earning 400pips for the next 12 months.

1st month, I trade 5 minilots for every trade. Profit=(#of minilots) X (pips earned).
Thus for the 1st month, I should earn 5 X 400 = 2000

For the 2nd month, I will increase my trades to 10minilots.
Profit for 2nd month should be 4000

For the 3rd month, I will increase my trades to 20minilots.
Profit for 3rd month should be 8000

By the 10th month, my trades will be 2560 minilots.
Profit for 10th month is a whopping 1024000!!!

Basically, my trades are doubled every month, thus my profits are also doubled.
But the risk remains the same since the balance keeps doubling too.

BALANCE BY THE 10th month should be $2,056,000

GOSH! That is really a unbelievable feat!
That is why I only said 1 million and not 2 million as my target to give room for some error trades.

Please don't just laugh and say this is impossible, because I am ready to show that it works.
THE ULTIMATE DISASTER OF THIS PLAN? only losing $2000(my initial capital)
BUT THE POSSIBLE PROFITS ARE TOO HIGH to ignore this plan.

No comments: