Saturday, December 8, 2007

Bearish elastic+agreement trade total 270pips/USD$2700 Balance: USD$8405


There are 2 trades here. The first one being an elastic with characteristics of agreement. This means that it is a very powerful trade. And no doubt I got 200pips from it.
The 2nd trade is a simple elastic trade. And it got me 70pips.

For this month, I am trading about +/-10mini lots per trade. I made one pip gain worth $10.
I am amazed at how quickly I could earn this $2700US. Of course it is now possible to lose $500 easily too if I am careless.

I am now going to spend the money on a new laptop for my trading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking very good Kris.. I have been trying to come up with something that works well for me and have really taken an interest in stochs. do you have an MT4 template with your indicators?

Anonymous said...

Hi, my folder is very messy as I had been testing all types of indicators. Sorry, but I will try to post a template with my indicators.