Sunday, December 9, 2007

UPDATES

Hi,
I am in the process of writing a manual on what I know about FOREX and the strategy that I am using (MTF STOCHASTIC). This is to help those who are new to FOREX and others too. Besides, it is a hobby of mine to write articles.

Sorry to those who have been asking me for my template. I am having trouble clearing up the mess in my metatrader folder. I have more than 100+ indicators as I tried many different strategies in the past. I will try to find which indicators I am using and save that template too soon.

My account is about $8417 ++ counting interests earned but I will simplify it on my trading journal as I only want to record profits earned from pips and not from interests.

Besides this online trading journal, I also have a hardcopy trading journal which I feel is very important to record all trades. It somehow builds up my confidence in trading. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty amazing that you have done that well in such a short time.. what hours do you trade and about how many signals do you catch in a week?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris, Thanks for the updates.

Looking forward to your guide, TraderChris.

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's not a short time that I actually started trading forex. I have been trading demo forex for 2 years already and 1 year using this successful technique. For the first year, I experimented 100 plus strategies and this was the most accurate and best one.