
Now I am trading 2 lots. This is a very strong move as the 3 stochs are tight and close together. I am confident of the price going down even more and perhaps have a 400pips gain that is USD8000 all in one day!
But I must admit that this is not an easy strategy. You have to get the feeling of it. There are some trades which may fail too. For example, the stochs may be moving up but the price may be moving down.... Such anomaly is not uncommon. But if you trust the overall stochs, and stay in the trade, it is possible to break even. This strategy requires monitoring. That is why I am looking for another strategy that does not require me to monitor it for a long time.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
AGREEMENT+ELASTIC trade VERY STRONG 250pips gain so far USD5000
Posted by
INVESTOR
at
12:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Right on Kris, nice trade.
I would love to know your exact methodology on entering and exiting trades.
I watch this blog closely and am patiently awaiting your ebook or other text.
love the blog, tc.
right on bro! i am trying to find a really solid daily system to use.. so far, best i have found is moving average crosses and slope indicators. candles are good also... when you find your LT system, let us know!
Kris, are you not switching to MTF stochastic threads?
anonymous, Kris is trading with Spudfyre's MTF stochastic system which can be found at forexfactory.com's forums.
Kris, you disappeared. hope everything is ok.
Post a Comment