As 2007 is coming to a close, I would like to post one more entry.
It has been a good year for me, after many years(1.5yrs) of demo trading, I finally started live trading late this year. And the results are very good. I only deposited USD2000 and now my accoutn has grown 5X to USD11365. Next year, I am going to try a new method. Its the MTF STOCHASTIC thread method. I have been demo trading it for the past 2 months, and it proved to be a much better method. The reasons are simple, it consumes less of my time since I am now looking at a 4H chart instead of 15min chart.
Well guys, it looks like my goal to earn 1 million dollars is going very well as plan. I wish the some of you who are also striving for this best of trades.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all. May you earn 1 million dollars.
Monday, December 31, 2007
GOODBYE 2007, WELCOME 2008
Posted by
INVESTOR
at
4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Kris, glad that you're on your way to your goal. Please share trading setups and techniques for this new MTF stoch threads. Thank you
Looking forward to your thread/rope trades. I've been demoing it on the daily time frame, check my blog.
Also, Kris, will you be trading with 20 mini lots now? Will you still be using 50 pip stops on the 4h timeframe? If you do use 20 mini lots and 50p stops, you will be initially risking almost 9% of your account on each trade. How do you feel about that?
Post a Comment