
This is a trade taken on 22 JAN. It is a Classic example of escalator to agreement trade. The 4H was the first to break the 20 line. It is followed by a 200pip gain!
Sorry for the 1 month of inactivity. I was busy with work and had no time to trade. But my last trade last month gave a whooping $6000!! And this trade gave me another $4000. I am trading 2LOTS per trade now. So now my account is already $22000. I am very happy and confident of MTF STOCHASTICS. In future, I will be posting about how to trade instead of just showing my trade. Hopefully though, if I got time.
Friday, January 25, 2008
ESCALATOR AGREEMENT +200pips gain/$4000. BALANCE NOW $22000
Posted by
INVESTOR
at
11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Kris, are you still using the 15min time frame? Still trying to learn this system but not sccessful yet. By the way, you normally trade during U.S. market open?
Still following this regularly, congrats on how well it is going. I was wondering what data feed you are using as examining your trades using Alpari data I am unable to get valid trades using MTF Stochs. On the last agreement trade my H4 didn't close above OS till 12:00 ?
Kris, have you ever considered starting a trading group? you could help other people better learn your technique with the benefit to yourself being that you would have other people monitoring charts for you. if you set one up on skype or something, you can get alerted by someone else in the group when there is a strong signal on a pair... anyway, i have the MTF stochs and an extremely good pivot system i use both for GJ. i have always tried to get people to collaborate and alert each other but nobody ever seems interested. something to consider, if you don't want to sit in front of PC all the time.
kris, please update a little. i really do like the prgress you've made and would like to see more. if you made a mistake, i'd like to see that too. regards.
Post a Comment